This Professional Virtual Tour Kit is field tested, it provides a precise stable and portable production platform for producing QuickTimeVR 360 Virtual Tours.
- 360Precision Adjuste Spherical Tripod Head
- Manfrotto MDeVe 756B Tripod with built in leveling head (Substitute 755B Tripod for $50)
- Easypano PanoWeaver 6 Professional Panoramic Stitching Software
- Manfrotto 2-Axis Bubble Level for leveling the camera lens and plumb the "film plane" or digital chip.
The 360Precision Adjuste MKII is a multi-row (spherical) panoramic photography head.
- 360Precision is a modular, upgradable system that is built to last.
- The head is lightweight and very easy to use.
- Any future upgrades to the design or functionality will be fully backwards compatible.
- Machined aluminium is used as the main 'chassis' material as it has a great strength to weight ratio.
- Brass was chosen as the detent ring material due to its ideal deformation characteristics.
- Totally overrated bearings are used in the construction of the head.
- The head is hard anodised, ensuring it will withstand the elements.
- An accurate bubble level is integral to the head, ensuring that up is indeed up in every panorama you take.
Professionals will love The MDeVe tripod, an extremely compact and light aluminum video tripod. The built-in levelling half ball is located at the top of the extendable center column, and locked and unlocked using the grip twist at the bottom of the column.
Easypano PanoWeaver 6 features automatic stitching, fisheye image stitching (works with Ipix) and Manual Control Points to handle complex stitches. Easypano PanoWeaver provides a rich color precision for photographers.
The Manfrotto 2-Axis Bubble Level mounts effortlessly to the hot shoe of any standard 35mm SLR camera to help achieve a finer degree of accuracy in capturing image content. Ideal for QTVR shooting sessions.